European Accessibility Act (EAA) and ebook accessibility – A short overview of what the EAA is and what it means.
What is the Marrakesh Treaty? – The Marrakesh Treaty is an international treaty administered by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Include! 2023 Programme and presentations
Include! 2020 Presentations, videos and slides – A wide variety of presentations on all aspects of accessibility.
- Inclusive Publishing
- An information hub for creating accessible digital publications.
- Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled
- Adopted: June 27, 2013 with the main goal to create a set of mandatory limitations and exceptions for the benefit of the blind, visually impaired, and otherwise print disabled,
- European Accessibility Act (EAA)
- A directive improving accessibility to products and services in the single market. Most products and services covered by the law must meet the accessibility requirements by 2025.
- Accessible Books Consortium (ABC)
- A public-private partnership led by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) aiming to increase the number of books worldwide in accessible formats.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally.