MORNING SESSION starts at 9.30 CET
- Opening words from moderator Johanna Koljonen and Magnus Larsson, director of the Swedish Agency for Accessible Media, MTM
- Cristina Mussinelli, Fondazione LIA: The European Accessibility Act is coming, what does it mean for publishing industry and how to get ready
- Luc Audrain, former Head of Digitalization in Hachette Livre group: The steps towards accessible ebook production flow, lessons from a big publisher
- Neil Mackin, Amazon Web Services: How Amazon is mainstreaming AI and Machine Learning to increase accessibility in applications
- Molly Watt & Hampus Sethfors, Accessibility and user experience experts: Searching for an accessible user experience
AFTERNOON SESSION starts at 13.00 CET
- Business case panel discussion: Our road towards accessibility – three Nordic business cases from Bokbasen, Bookbeat and TBA
- Richard Orme, DAISY Consortium: On global accessibility initiatives
- Wendy Reid, Rakuten Kobo & W3C: Accessible audiobooks and W3C audiobook recommendation
- Hugo Setzer, IPA: From the publishers perspective, what is there to gain in accessibility?
- Magnus Larsson & Johanna Koljonen: Closing words
To be updated
Programme additions, precise timing and more details will be added in the coming weeks. The NIPI group reserves the right to change or modify the programme in any way. The possible changes or modifications will immediately be posted to this website.
Who should attend?
To promote the market’s own efforts and initiate areas of collaboration, the NIPI agencies see the conference as an opportunity for constructive dialogue among key contributors to be inspired, informed, and exchange experiences on universal design, making content and services accessible for all.
Do you work in the publishing industry? Are you an author, book distributor, editor, designer , developer or similar? Interested in digital publishing? Curious about accessible content? Get in touch and we’ll keep you updated!